Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Ice Cream = Love



It's been awhile since I blogged-- I'm not really sure if that's because nothing has been happening or because I've been too busy to sit down and type. Okay that's a lie, because I actually know the answer to that. I've been busy. I had two concerts today, and I've been memorizing bones and muscles and choir songs and vitamins and psychological disorders like my brain cells think they need exercise.

Okay, so I don't do homework ALL the time... sometimes I quit and pretend I'm finished. And! Sometimes we go the ice cream capital of the world. If you could see the looks on my face in this picture, it would probably be one of complete satisfaction-- I might be pretending to eat a statue, but I just finished a huge cone of white chocolate carmel something (a. mazing.)

I'm getting excited for Christmas break (but trying not to count days) when I'll get to see Nate and Hannah again!! And I get to go on the tundra tour with choir. (That would be north dakota, manitoba, ontario, minnesota, and sioux falls.)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how sweet!
    I'm excited for Christmas too!m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:46 am

    mmmmmmmmmm ice cream ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...