Saturday, June 02, 2012

Body by Vi Shake Recipe: Mint Chocolate Chip


Thanks to my sister Hannah for showing me this link at Chocolate Covered Katie and inspiring this morning's breakfast!


You know how she got her shake to be that green color? SPINACH! I wasn't online this morning so I just blended what I remembered, and it turned out good!

1 c. unsweetened almond milk
2 scoops Vi-Shape shake powder
1 banana (katie says frozen)
1/3 cup fresh spinach leaves (loosely packed)
1/4 tsp. mint flavoring
Chocolate chips
Ice

Blend and enjoy! Blend really well, so that you don't have anything leafy going on in your straw or teeth. This shake is around 250 calories.

I use a lot of ice in my shakes, and this made a prettttttty big shake. That's a lot of mint early in the morning. I still feel minty. If I make this again When I make this again, I'll probably put in a little less of everything.

Check out my website at http://www.heathervroom.myvi.net/ for information about the ViSalus shake mix, their 90 day challenge, and how to order or get involved!

photo from http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/2011/02/24/raw-mint-chocolate-chip-milkshake/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...