Monday, October 01, 2012

One Month of Less: Day 1: Sermon on the Mount

For one month, I'm doing one thing a day that is a step towards a simpler way of living -- more organized, more stewardly, more focused.


For my first day, I'm joining in with Kelly at The Year of Less in taking her October challenge, which is to read the Sermon on the Mount (found in Matthew 5, 6, and 7) every day this month.

These chapters speak a lot about discipleship and what it looks like to live as a Christian. I'm excited to hear what God has to say to me in the next month as I set aside time to deliberately reflect on this passage.

1 comment:

  1. Cool! My simplifying accomplishment of listing Mr. Potato Head and all his pieces on Craigslist looks a little silly in comparison...maybe just different.

    Looking forward to your other ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...