Friday, August 31, 2007

Week Of Welcome


This year I am a peer counselor at school, so I've spent the last week helping out with moving freshman in and doing orientation things. This is our olympics team (CONGO!!!) before it started pouring and all our paint washed off. My teeth turned blue, but it was crayola paint so you can eat pretty much all you want.

Other than that my classes are going fine. Physics is easy and the rest of my classes are interesting, so I don't have anything to complain about. We're still unpacking our room (6 girls, one shower) but I have successfully slept in my bed next to ceiling for 3 nights! Last night I skinned my knee on the ceiling, but the head-hitting is steadily declining.

For all of you who were concerned, the fish died about 2 hours after Geron came back. There are a lot of tragic details but I don't feel like typing them.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...