Thursday, September 26, 2013

Stitch Fix 5

Read about Stitch Fix here.

I found Fix 5 pictures! I asked for an extra girly stitch fix, and LOVED what my stylist picked out! So much, that I kept them all! (25% discount, holla!)


1. Emmett Colorblocked Striped Sweater


This one is not girly, but I loved it. It was lightweight, comfortable, and easy to wear when I don't want to look like I am trying too hard when I don't want to try very hard.

2. Mini Rose Buds & Gems Necklace



So pink. I am actually a little afraid of wearing this necklace, but if I bought the whole box I got a sizable discount. With the discount, this necklace and most of another shirt was "free". The marketing people got me.

3. Milan Lace Print Sleeveless Dress



HELLOOOOO pretty dress that I now need an occasion for! I want to wear this on Christmas! But let's be real, I'll most likely be wearing royal blue scrubs. Can you wear ivory in December? Maybe with a red sweater? For sale online here, for about half of what I paid for it....

4. Delilah  Sheer Floral Cluster Blouse



I like wearing patterns, and this shirt has some pretty detail up close as well (sleeves/cuffs, buttons). It's light enough to layer under a jacket.

5. Adelaide Silk Ruffle Overlay Sleeveless Top


This is a soft gray tank with a ruffled gray sheer layer over it. I like it when a shirt is pretty from both sides!

What's your favorite from this box?


Sign up for your own Stitch Fix (and help me pay for my next one) using my referral link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...