Sunday, December 31, 2006

Goodbye 2006

I am completely taking advantage of the fact that I can post today and make it look like I did it on New Year's Eve, but I was going to do a New Year's blog and just never got around to it. So here we go!

2006 was a year of firsts...in no particular order. my brain doesn't do chronological that well. and I just wrote a paper, so there's not that many cells left functioning up there.

My first real job! Roses will never be quite the same again. Although I'm not sure if they got better or worse.

My first sudoku. I don't think I realized what I was starting

My first time as a bridesmaid

My first time downhill skiing (ahh British Colombia)

The first time I failed a quiz...anatomy

The first time I studied more than 12 hours for a test...anatomy

The first time I travelled cross-country on a couch-- good idea Dad :)

My first time rollerblading

My first haircut at a salon

My first date

My first R-rated movie in a theater (um, unfortunately that was the same night as the first date... yeah not the best idea ever)

My first time walking through HyVee and thinking, MMMM!!! Ramen noodles!! -- definitely something wrong with that

My first big solo with orchestra

My first chinese food. okay not really, but last time I got sick and it didn't count.

My first football game!


My first meal card that cracked in half (not my fault)

My first ... mud fight?

My first time golfing! yeah for family fourth of july

I think that's all I have to share. But I hope you all have a great year and do the things you never did before :)

1 comment:

  1. I think you should post about giving blood.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...