Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Spring Break '08
Memorable events of the 2008 edition of spring break:
* Starting a hit list -- at the top is whoever invented the bus seat without considering that eventually, people will want to sleep on these
* Developing a superpower -- after walking around in NYC rain for a whole day, I was able to walk straight through puddles without FEELING anything!
* Explaining who Abraham Lincoln was to a few Canadians (he was a president, right?)
* Playing a runaway piano -- it was on wheels, and by the end of the song I could barely reach it
* Sara's mom made us pancakes!
* Visiting Washington DC
* Meeting Jon's parents... by myself...
* Spending Easter sleeping on the floor. I wasn't even medicated, just sick.
* Getting followed around the subway station by a freaky, spitting, un-talented rapper