Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Last Day Being 26

It's my birthday tomorrow!


I have the day off of work, because I'm going to a continuing ed class about incorporating techniques from Yoga and Pilates into my therapy sessions. The brochure had me at "dress comfortably and bring a yoga mat." 

About this time last year we were living out of boxes and anxiously waiting to close on our house. Looking back, it's felt like a long year. No House. New house. No friends. New friends. New town. New job. Manager drama. New school. Role reversal with me working and Jon studying. New manager drama. New job at the job where I already was. New church. New additional job. 

While I'm feeling very blessed by all these new things, I'm looking forward to a year of growing instead of being re-planted. Goodnight, 26!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:30 am

    Wow, that was a long list of new things in your year. We are praying, too, that you will blossom and grow in all your areas of life. Love you! -Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...