Sunday, October 07, 2012

One Month of Less: Day 7: Write a Letter to Grandma(s)


This week for me has been particularly hectic. I worked 7 days in row and am not exactly sure when I have my next day off. It sounds like it may not be until next Saturday :(

We're having issues with closing on the sale of our Omaha house, issues with the bank underwriting our loan to buy a house out here, issues with home inspections, issues with my contract for work. I'm trying not to worry about it. Matthew 6:25-34

For today, I decided to slow things down and write letters to my Grandmas. Grandmas are some of the best people on earth! I love mine. There are also some Grandmas I love that belong to other people, but I stuck to my own for this activity :)

 For the month of October I'm doing one thing a day that is a step towards a simpler way of living -- less cluttered, less wasteful, less distracted. My goal through this month of less is that by taking a new step every day, I will be able to live in a way that is more organized, more stewardly, more purposeful. Read more about it here, and let me know if you're joining along!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...