Thursday, October 11, 2012

One Month of Less: Day 11: Morning Yoga (In the Afternoon)


I'm waiting to turn into a morning person. It didn't happen this week. Work has been extra busy, and we had a few people go on vacation so we're more short-staffed than usual. My routine has been work - drive home - eat - sleep.

So, in attempt at "les stress," I thought I'd try youtube yoga to unwind. I liked this one by Tara Stiles. Try not to afraid of how unnaturally flexible she is.


I don't think this is something I'd fit into my schedule every day, but I did feel good afterwards :)

For the month of October I'm doing one thing a day that is a step towards a simpler way of living -- less cluttered, less wasteful, less distracted. My goal through this month of less is that by taking a new step every day, I will be able to live in a way that is more organized, more stewardly, more purposeful. Read more about it here, and let me know if you're joining in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...