Thursday, February 23, 2006

Currently eating a jelly donut!


Strange but true: I brushed my teeth in Kay's bed. I'm not really sure why... some things just happen that can't be explained. Anyway, on a homework level, this week has been pretty slow. Or maybe I have just been slow. Either way, it was pretty nice. I played Ginastera in a studio class on Wednesday, and it was like performing in the arctic. I was shivering so much I felt sort of bad for the people sitting next to me, because I was probably shaking the pews too. Anyway, at least it's over--performing is so love-hate. I love to play, but I hate feeling like I have to prove myself. So there is still the department recital looming... tomorrow... oh yeah, along with that comm test.

What I have learned studying for comm:

1. Apparently in speech class, they want you to call it works referenced, not works cited.

2. There are many many methods of convincing people to believe whatever you tell them

3. I basically love Andy Griffith singing old time gospel hymns.

So yes, that is the basic synopsis of my life. I walked to the library today. Although they claimed to have A Girl Named Zippy, ... it was nowhere to be found. But! You should all read it anyway!! And then tell me what you thought of it.

Oh!!! HPER 10 is over FOREVER!!! That is a moment of glee in itself!!

4 comments:

  1. you should read my blog, and comment! i only have 8 comments right now!!! arg...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:17 am

    so why do I need a 3rd blog (or technically a 4th :S)??? it's just another one to copy/paste everything i write....were you the mystery person who told me knitting was attractive??...cuz I wouldn't mind if it were some hot guy (wait a sec, how many hot guys have access to my msn space?? :) ). i'm coming to dordt on saturday, you should be around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:24 am

    I learned in comm that...well, I'm not actually sure. I think I remember something about Folgers hating people in South America...I could be slightly mistaken.

    I have no Viola lessons 'till April! Or maybe that's a bad thing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! The milestone of my day was having to put gas in Nate's truck. It is only the 3rd or 4th time I have ever put gas in a vehicle. It took a while for me to figure it out, but I did not forget to pay or put on the gas cap or close the thing, so I think it was successful.

    ejcakmi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...