Sunday, April 02, 2006

Life Lessons from Work Study Excursions

This Saturday I woke up at the unhealthy hour of 6 o' clock on account of work study. Who knew that being an accompanist brought about so many unexpected twists... Lots of exciting things happened, including:

a)
Kelsi won $25 dollars-- (I'm still not sure if I get paid for working all day)

a 1/2) I learned that NATS stands for "National Association of Teachers of Singing." because else they would have to call it NAST.

b)
We saw John the Baptist Juggling

c) Some group members also claimed to have seen Jesus. Although, we all know that Jesus plays cello. He was in all-state.

d) I ate at Quizno's for the first time ever. Their chicken soup was nothing short of excellent.

e) I got to listen to people talk about choir tour for about... an hour? two hours?

f) I heard this girl sing a Mozart song that my cell phone plays. She sounded even better than the cell phone--I must say, it was very captivating.

g) People kept asking me if they could feel my pants. ??

h) I learned the art of the akward turtle... sometime I'll show you

That's about it. I ate a Krispy Kreme donut. I came back, missed supper, and failed to find a speech topic. I think I'm going to go take a nap--maybe I'll dream something cool and I can turn it into a speech topic. So far the options are artificial sweeteners, flavored milk, and sudoku. Anyway, enjoy your Sundays and take your vitamins. (Janna, that is especially for you)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...