Monday, May 15, 2006

A Confession


We spent the room fund! Actually, there was some money left over, so we look forward to buying something bigger and better next year with our head start. Anyway, it was quite an interesting tropical fruit... Pretty much-- you missed out. I'll work on putting up the pictures-- they're on the other computer.

I miss you all!! Pretty much I haven't seen anyone because I've been WORKING. (we do not say slave.) Hey Geron-- did you buy tennis shoes yet?? I think I'm up for a good shopping trip. The way I figure, why pay tuition when you could just buy new clothes?? Anyway, I'm pretty much planning on getting a full ride football scholarship... you should see my biceps (haha... if only Karla read this...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...