Sunday, May 25, 2014

Apple Nachos


I found a new favorite snack! These apple nachos are quick to make and more fun than just eating an apple.

Slice your apple thinly and cover it with whatever you think sounds good on an apple. I melted some peanut butter with coconut oil and sprinkled on some chopped chocolate, pecans, and coconut.

I made a later batch with strawberry rhubarb jam, chopped strawberries, marshmallows, and crushed pretzels.

All the options remind me of a caramel apple store in Long Beach ... I think I can eat these all summer!


3 comments:

  1. yummm ( can we road trip somewhere again??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crushed pretzels….that sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also I just realized you will need to change your blog name.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...