Sunday, August 11, 2013

Shoe Organizer

I'm on an organizing spree after my success with the junk drawer and am bravely moving on to our closet.

I picked up these shoe racks at The Container Store and am so happy with them! They fit well in our closet and will possibly even prevent me from buying additional shoes! After all the easiest way to stay organized is usually to have less stuff. (The two empty boxes on the bottom shelf are the shoes Jon wore to work that day).

There is no before picture, because our shoes were scattered all over the house. 


Our gym shoes, snow/rain boots, and everyday shoes (like Old Navy flip flops) are organized downstairs in the coat closet.

Next step, weeding through my clothes ... wish me luck. What are you putting off organizing?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...